The Residence II
911 Osos Way Paso Robles CA 93446
The Residence II is a senior care home located in exceptionally attractive Paso Robles, California, located in San Luis Obispo County. Our residential home care is designed for single-story building so as to ensure seniors can easily access all the part in our community. For the perfect destination one to relax and enjoy the serene natural environment, consider The Residence II for seniors and family to visit.
The Residence II is a place with great uniqueness where seniors' welfare is well catered for in a spacious and comfortable group home setting. The professionalism of the staffs is geared toward ensuring the seniors are comfortable in our community. In consideration of the unique needs and interests of the seniors, our trained staffs are committed around-the-clock to ensure seniors are comfortable within the community and served to their satisfactory.
There are various amenities in our community to ensure our seniors remain comfortable and active to enhance their welfare is well catered for. These include:
- On-site beautician and barbershop for our seniors
- Comfortable sitting area with fireplace to ensure seniors are relaxed
- Reliable laundry service and housekeepers personnel
- Spacious dining option with both pleasant restaurant-style dining and private dining room for family
- Reliable transport services at an affordable price for the seniors and the family members
Considering the above amenities that are readily available for our seniors, we are proud to invite seniors in our community for quality services. For independence, freedom and relaxation enroll with us at The Residence II for this and much more.
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
I had a nice tour of this community and thought there was a lot of great amenities available to all of the residents. I liked that facility seemed spotless and very well maintained by all of the housekeeping...
Nothing but Positives
Although my Mom has only resided at the Residence for a week, the loving care and attention that she has received has been remarkable. Meynard and Michelle and their staff are fun, positive and friendly while...
Housing Types Provided
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.