About The Palms of Punta Gorda
The Palms of Punto Gorda is an assisted living community located on the shores of Charlotte Harbor, Charlotte County, Florida. Our picturesque and tropical community is located near the beach where you can smell the salt in the air. Punto Gordo is a wonderful place to live, a desirable travel destination and a great place for visiting family members.
The Palms of Punto Gorda is committed to providing seniors with a high quality of life while meeting their needs in safe and comfortable environment. Our community is proud of our complete range of care packages designed to accommodate all our residents' needs while promoting participation in mental and physical exercises that engage the mind, body and spirit. No matter whether residents have dementia or Alzheimer's, we have memory care services to assist them. We have an on-site physician, podiatrist, dermatologist and ARNP services to ensure that residents receive the care they need, whenever they need it.
Not only do we strive to meet the medical and physical needs of seniors, but we also strive to provide them with an enjoyable environment that includes plenty of amenities like the following:
- Private rooms with emergency call systems and cable TV
- Screened outdoor porches
- Comfortable sitting area and quaint courtyard to visit with old and new friends alike
- A fully equipped reading room
- A sunroom
- Several dining options with both restaurant style dining and a private dining room for families
- Wireless security
- Events that promote socialization, such as Bingo, Wii games and non-alcoholic Happy Hour
We are proud of our community and invite you to join us for care relaxation and fun at the Palms of Punto Gorda.
Schedule an appointment with an Advisor