602 Babcock Road San Antonio TX 78201
The Manor-Kaulbach is a beautiful assisted living community offering several distinct one-bedroom floorplans for seniors in San Antonio, Texas. San Antonio city offers a variety of cultural and historical sites, including the famous Alamo and several Spanish missions. The San Antonio River offers an oasis from the hustle of city life and provides a variety of shopping and dining options. The city also hosts many fun festivals throughout the year celebrating holidays, culture, and other occasions.
Our dedicated staff are on hand 24 hours a day to assist you with any needs you may have. Our community is lovingly operated by Morningside Ministries, and we have an on-site chapel with a chaplain on staff. We encourage our residents to maintain active, independent lifestyles, but we are more than willing to help when needed. Our staff also includes dietitians, social workers, and therapists to handle additional needs.
Our assisted living community also offers a variety of lifestyle amenities for our residents to enjoy, including:
- Three meals per day served in our dining room
- Monthly calendar of social and educational activities
- Transportation services for local outings
- Housekeeping and linen services
- Individually climate controlled apartments with heating and air conditioning
- Bathing, dressing, and grooming assistance
- On-site pharmacy
Our convenient location, top notch service, and beautiful landscaping make The Manor-Kaulbach one of the best places for seniors to live. Visit us today to see how wonderful your retirement years can be when you make your home with us.
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Housing Types Provided
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.