The Heritage at Carefree
36590 N Pima Road Carefree AZ 85377
The Heritage at Carefree is an assisted living community located in Carefree, Arizona, in Maricopa County and home to just over 3,300 people. Carefree is a small town that was the former home to Southwestern Studios where several movies and shows were filmed. Residents will love the quiet and relaxing days as they can take their nature walks, spend time with family and enjoy park-like settings, or they can relax in our comfortable community.
The Heritage at Carefree is committed to providing our residents with the highest level of care in a quiet, home-like setting. Our licensed staff specializes in memory care to help treat dementia and Alzheimer's and keep seniors engaged and active.
Our community is very socially active and enjoys planned events, group outings, arts and crafts, and other ways to keep the atmosphere fun with lots of great activities that our residents can enjoy. A few of the available activities and services that we have in our community include:
- Speech therapy, rehabilitation, occupational therapy, physical therapy
- Spacious accommodations with different floor plans and layouts
- An outdoor patio area with walking paths and a gazebo
- Three well-balanced meals and snacks in our dining room with menus posted weekly
- Transportation to/from appointments and events like Carefree/Cave Creek Community
- An on-site beauty salon and barber shop, spa services, Internet and a library
- Laundry and housekeeping services
- Devotional services on-site in our reflection chapel
We are happy to have the residents in our community and invite you to bring your family member to join us for relaxation, fun and engaging activities, and new friends at The Heritage at Carefree.
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Options for care
I toured this community for my father's care.I liked the cleanliness of the community and the staff was nice and caring. This community is offering activities. The rooms were more like suites then an apartment....
HIGHLY RECOMMEND IT
My wife and I moved into The Heritage eight years ago. We both have been very happy. Staff was able to assist her with care while I still tended to my office. They have very big apartments, nursing staff 24/7...
Best of Care
My mother has been a resident at the Heritage for nearly 5 years. She is happy and content. The facility is absolutely top shelf in every way. They offer many different activities, special holiday celebrations,...See all 7 community reviews
Housing Types Provided
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.