About The Heritage at Carefree
The Heritage at Carefree is an assisted living community located in Carefree, Arizona, in Maricopa County and home to just over 3,300 people. Carefree is a small town that was the former home to Southwestern Studios where several movies and shows were filmed. Residents will love the quiet and relaxing days as they can take their nature walks, spend time with family and enjoy park-like settings, or they can relax in our comfortable community.
The Heritage at Carefree is committed to providing our residents with the highest level of care in a quiet, home-like setting. Our licensed staff specializes in memory care to help treat dementia and Alzheimer’s and keep seniors engaged and active.
Our community is very socially active and enjoys planned events, group outings, arts and crafts, and other ways to keep the atmosphere fun with lots of great activities that our residents can enjoy. A few of the available activities and services that we have in our community include:
- Speech therapy, rehabilitation, occupational therapy, physical therapy
- Spacious accommodations with different floor plans and layouts
- An outdoor patio area with walking paths and a gazebo
- Three well-balanced meals and snacks in our dining room with menus posted weekly
- Transportation to/from appointments and events like Carefree/Cave Creek Community
- An on-site beauty salon and barber shop, spa services, Internet and a library
- Laundry and housekeeping services
- Devotional services on-site in our reflection chapel
We are happy to have the residents in our community and invite you to bring your family member to join us for relaxation, fun and engaging activities, and new friends at The Heritage at Carefree.
Schedule an appointment with an Advisor