601 N Congress Ave #429 Delray Beach FL 33445
How is SYNERGY HomeCare in Delray Beach, FL different from the rest of the homecare companies?
* The Delray Beach SYNERGY HomeCare location is a Home Health Agency licensed by the state of Florida and accredited by the national leader in Accreditation for healthcare industry, Community Health Accreditation Program (CHAP). The accreditation ensures that our policies and standards are the highest in the nation.
* We are fully Licensed, Bonded and Insured. We carry professional, general, automobile, crime and workmen's compensation liabilities for all our caregivers. There is absolutely no liability for the client.
* We hire only W-2 employees, as opposed to other companies hiring independent contractors. We pay for caregivers' workmen's compensation liability, federal and state unemployment taxes and employer portion of social security and Medicare taxes.
* We just don't stop with the state requirement of Level 2 Background check. We run a national level background check on each employee. We perform an E-Verify with the Federal Government to verify legal status of employees. We run periodic DMV checks on each employee.
In a county filled with nurse registries who pass all liabilities to you, we chose to be a CHAP-Accredited Home Health Agency with highest standards, and at the same time being affordable.
Please call us and we will be there at your place anytime of the week to perform a free C.A.R.E. Assessment..
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Housing Types Provided
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.