11030 564th Place West Palm Beach FL 33411
Songbird Villa is a residential care home located in West Palm Beach, FL in Palm Beach County. The location of this care home looks amazing because of its clear view of the scenic beach. The breeze from the ocean to the lands creates an atmosphere that tourists never cease to seek. Patently, the senior care home is such an amazing place for family stay and have visitation from friends and family alike.
We have a diverse, competent, caring, loving and committed team of experts to cater for all and make our care home an amazing group home setting. Not only do they possess high level of professionalism but they are also guided by principles that value quality and respect your choices to fully live your elder-hood to the fullest. We also ensure your safety, full health and comfort through our caring and compassionate medical team that is at your disposal 24/7.
Our social amenities include but not limited to;
- An elegant pergola for relaxing
- Nutritional meals
- Planned outings
- Religious services that cater for wide range of faith
- Modern Library with a selection of books to suite your taste
- Efficient medication management
- Access to sporting facilities and exercise programs
- A beautiful, discreet and quite pavilion to iron you thoughts
Most certainly, Songbird Villa is the place to be regardless of whether you are a senior seeking the best of your future care, or even your close relative or that person with love for wisdom and company of the elderly. You are definitely at home.
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Housing Types Provided
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.