5364 Greenmeadow Drive Kalamazoo MI 49009
We offer many features and services to ensure your health and comfort:
- Staff, including a Registered Nurse, are available at all times
- Pet care available
- Our caring staff is happy to help with medication management as well as assistance with grooming and other daily activities
- Emergency call system in all bathrooms
- Showers with built in safety bars
- All common and private areas are designed to accommodate mobility devices
- On-site beautician
- Individualized meal plans designed by a registered dietician
- Free internet access
- Family visit programs and family nights
Our wonderful activity director plans activities that are very popular with our residents and their families. Some of our resident's favorites include both a men's and a women's social club, live entertainment, chess club and a walking club. Our beautiful, pet-friendly community features a private courtyard, where residents can garden, relax, and socialize in the fresh air.
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
I have no complaints of how things went for my loved one and I during our tour. It was actually one of our top choices out of all the different places we had looked at for my mom. It was just not the right...
The Other Option From the Tours
My aunt went to Sojourner Place and she noticed that they were too far from the family. When she met and toured with them she found out they were going to cost more. They were not a good fit for what we were...
This is an outstanding community, and we are very pleased with all they have done for us. My mother in law is doing amazing. The staff is taking very good care of her. This community has been the answer to...See all 14 community reviews
Housing Types Provided
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.