Silver Crown Home Care
1323 Newbury Rd. #203 Newbury Park CA 91320
A professional Case Manager will provide an extensive complimentary initial assessment to determine the needs and scope of care required. The nurse will follow up on all aspects of care every two weeks or as needed.
We provide non medical care for your loved ones in order to promote Independence, Safety and Comfort:
- Short Term/Long Term
- Respite Care & Relief for Family
- Hospice Support
- Errand Service
- Doctor's Appointments.
- Grocery Store/Meal Preparation
- Night time supervision
- Medication Reminders
- Light Housekeeping
- Grooming & Dressing
- Oral Care/Skin Care/Hair Care
- Incontinence Care/Toileting
- Mail Assistance and Organization
- Laundry and Linen Washing
- Transferring & Mobility Assistance
- Care of Pets & Plants
- Encourage Proper Nutrition
- Assist with Feeding
- Alzheimer & Dementia Care
- Conversation & Companionship
- Case Manager Review
- Communication with Family
- Recreational Activities & Crafts
WHY CHOOSE LOVING ARMS FAMILY CARE?
- Licensed & Bonded Caregivers
- Caregivers are supervised by a professional licensed case manager
- All Caregivers are W-2 Employees
- Extensive Background Checks Performed on all Caregivers
- Three Reference Checks Performed for each Caregiver
- All Caregivers covered for Workers' Compensation & General Liability
- We are available night & day to address your needs and concerns.
- Locally Owned & Operated
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
I’m real happy with them. We had a different agency before. They’ve kept in contact with me. They send an RN out every couple of weeks and she sends me email updates. From our initial encounter with them, we’ve...
Would recommend Loving Arms
We had talked with a couple of other places but my initial contact with Loving Arms is why I chose them. My sister and I both liked the person working with us from Loving Arms. I would recommend them to others....
Housing Types Provided
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.