Senior Moments Adult Daycare, LLC
9705 S San Esteban Drive Vail AZ 85641
The Senior Moments Adult Daycare, LLC is a senior daycare complex located in the Vail, Arizona. The peaceful area is surrounded by the beautiful Rincon Mountains district of the Saguaro National Park. Vail is a wonderful place to live and a welcoming area for family and friends to visit.
Senior Moments Adult Daycare, LLC is committed to providing a safe, secure and supportive environment and resource center for all seniors. The caring and committed senior daycare employees strive to meet all the personal needs of each individual while promoting participation and socialization. In addition to meeting all the medical and physical needs of the seniors throughout the day, the staff strives to keep seniors active and socializing with various other amenities.
- Daily meals provided, including a light breakfast, satisfying lunch from a local chef and an afternoon snack
- Beverages provided
- Monthly celebrations with special snacks from the local bakery
- Beautician on-site, manicures and facials available
- Individualized personal care provided throughout the day
- Daily activities to promote socialization and participation
- Daily exercise to promote a healthy lifestyle
We are proud of our senior daycare community and invite you to join us for daily fun and socialization at the Senior Moments Adult Daycare, LLC.
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Housing Types Provided
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.