Rosewood Manor Inc
322 N Pennsylvania Ave Greensburg PA 15601
Rosewood Manor Inc is a senior care home that is located in the mountainous city of Greensburg, PA and in Westmoreland county. Greensburg is included in the Pittsburgh metropolitan area and is situated within the Laurel Highlands Plateau. The city is home to the Seton Hill University. The group home setting is actually just a few blocks from the University and a few blocks in the other way from the Lynch Field, with the Jacks Run Creek running throughout it. The relaxing water ways and the abundance of attractions surrounding the University makes Greensburg an exciting place to live.
Rosewood Manor Inc is proud of the level of care and security that it provides to its residents. The care givers on staff are highly professional and extremely qualified. In fact, each care giver has successfully passed a thorough screening process prior to employment with us. The senior living community is completely secure, with a wandering alert system in place and a safe resident parking area.
In addition to the great views of the city and the security of the community, Rosewood Manor Inc offers the following amenities:
- Housekeeping and laundering service included
- Frequent on-site events, including the celebration of birthdays and holidays
- Indoor common room, with a large TV and bookcase
- Complimentary transportation available to off-site dining, shopping and entertainment
Rosewood Manor Inc is excited to welcome you to your new home. We will provide you with care, compassion and relaxation.
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Housing Types Provided
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.