About Rose Garden Villa
Rose Garden Villa is a residential care home situated in Long Beach, California, in Los Angeles County. We are located in a quiet, residential area with a convenient bus line nearby. Churches, a synagogue, parks, grocery stores, and a coffee shop are all within a mile of our residence. Within just 2 miles, our residents have access to three highly-rated hospitals.
Our group home is committed to provide caring supervision and personalized care to allow for your independence. With a maximum capacity of just 6 residents, we offer an intimate, family-like setting; in fact, we encourage your own family to join in our daily meals. Our kitchen is equipped to meet various dietary accommodations including Kosher, gluten-free, vegetarian, and low-sugar meals. Our staff is trained to provide memory care (including Alzheimer’s and dementia).
Beyond medical care and 24-hour awake staff to meet your assisted living needs, our caring community offers many other amenities, including:
- Private and shared rooms
- An in-room call system and door alarms
- A fully fenced and gated residence
- Restaurant style dining with room service if needed
- Visiting specialists including podiatrists, nurses, occupational therapists, and physical therapists
- An on-site beautician
- Resident and guest parking is available
- Laundry and housekeeping services
- Medicare and veterans’ benefits are accepted
If you are seeking continued independence, our personal assistance to support you in your daily living activities will provide the measure of autonomy that you desire.
Schedule an appointment with an Advisor