845 St Jean Street Rockland ON K4K1K5
Residence Simon is an assisted living community found in the quite town of Rockland, ON. Located in the Clarence neighbourhood of Rockland, the community provides a quiet, peaceful and serene environment. This makes it a great place to live and a place where family and friends will love visiting.
At Resident Simon, residents are assured of receiving the best in terms of living standards. Here, the community strives to ensure that the residents live within a home setting that is peaceful, safe and spacious. The residents are attended to by medical professionals who are well trained, caring and compassionate all through the day into the night.
Other than looking into the needs of the residents health-wise and physically, the community provides numerous amenities and activities that play a great role in keeping the residents active and occupied throughout the day. The amenities available at our community include:
- A quiet courtyard in which residents can relax and exercise
- A spacious sitting area equipped with a fireplace where residents can catch up with both old and new friends
- A number of board games to keep residents occupied
- Great dining options that are also available for visitors
- An on-site barber shop and beauty salon
- A large sun room
We are one friendly community and residents are always ready to welcome visitors any day. You can always join us at Residence Simon to relax, have fun and enjoy a great time with us.
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Housing Types Provided
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.