Primrose Lane Adult Day Care
6812 Bandera Road Suite 124 San Antonio TX 78238
Primrose Lane Adult Day Care is a senior day care center located in San Antonio, Texas. Located on the seat of Texas County, the entire community is rich with history and festivals. San Antonio is a great place to live with a welcoming atmosphere for all family and friends who come to visit.
Primrose Lane Adult Care is committed to providing high quality care while maintaining a supportive and compassionate environment. The senior day care is a safe haven for individuals who may need extra support during the day while remaining in their own individual homes at night.
The primary concern of the adult day care is to allow seniors to maintain dignity and respect while in a protective environment. Medication management and incontinence care are provided to give seniors the highest level of care. In addition to medical and physical needs, the senior day care provides various scheduled activities to help keep seniors active and engaged throughout the day.
- The hydration program helps keep seniors hydrated throughout the entire day
- Nutritious meals and snacks in a social environment
- Crafting and art area to promote cognitive activity
- Gaming area
- Small group activities
- Relaxing lounge area to promote socialization
- Resting area in a relaxing atmosphere
- Therapeutic recreational activities including physical exercise to help maintain and increase strength
- Bilingual environment
- Caregiver education and support services
We are proud of our senior adult care center providing a fun and safe environment for all individuals at Primrose Lane Adult Day Care.
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Housing Types Provided
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.