Pat's Place Adult Day Care
101 S Shiawassee Corunna MI 48817
Pat's Place Adult Day Care is a senior day care situated in Corunna, MI. Nestled in a peaceful environment with a great neighborhood, and the adult day care provides ambience and serenity to the participants. It offers an alternative to homebound individuals who may need extra supervision during the day as their families go about their normal routines.
The staffs at the senior day care are ready and willing to assist the seniors in their daily living. They possess a warm, loving and caring characteristics that participants need. The management maintains a high level of qualifications therefore only those qualified to handle seniors are recruited to help with the day to day activities.
Before they are picked up later, participants get to enjoy a myriad of amenities at Pat's Place Adult Day Care. The varieties include:
- Swift Transportation at an extra cost.
- Snacks and lunch, the meals are healthy and nutritious.
- Medication assistance to those in need.
- Disability-friendly as it is wheelchair accessible and designated parking and ramps.
- Multiple activities on site including sharing, bonding, games, singing and a few off-site activities.
- Serene environment with outside patio.
Families can now have the peace of mind because at Pat's Place Adult Day Care participants get a wholesome of benefits. Adults get to feel relaxed, taken care off and appreciated with the dignity that they deserve. Excitement and warmness is always the mood at the senior day care because participants have a sense of joy and belonging that always brightens the mood.
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Housing Types Provided
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.