Orchard Commons I/II
1316 Walnut Street Crab Orchard KY 40419
Orchard Commons I/II is a senior housing community located close to the downtown area of the city of Crab Orchard, KY. Within walking distance of schools, and several convenient stores, this senior housing apartment complex is ideally suited for the elderly and special needs persons. The complex has 28 units and all of them are located on ground level for greater accessibility. The Orchard Commons I/II independent community is perfect for individuals who prefer a small complex for more individualized care.
Recognizing the unique of special needs and mobility restricted people, the complex is staffed by people who has experience working with people with physical limitations, so they can be counted on to be there when a need arises, like making sure the all-electric heating and air is set for the particular weather situation. You'll have peace of mind knowing your love ones are receiving the best care in the industry.
Here are just some of the fine amenities you will find at Orchard Commons I/II:
- Convenient lever style door handles
- Pet friendly, both cats and dogs
- Free accessible parking
- Fully handicap equip restrooms
- Vanities that allow wheelchairs close proximity
- Appliances with doors and knobs designed with limited mobility in mind
- Recessed kitchen counters for close approach
- All units on ground level
- Free trash pickup
- Stove and fridge
Orchard Commons I/II is a place where people with limited mobility can relax and still enjoy some semblance of independence, while not having to worry about feeling abandoned.
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Housing Types Provided
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.