ONEgeneration in Van Nuys, CA exists to ensure that both children and seniors have a safe and secure environment during the day when the rest of their families are busy. Our location means warm weather throughout the year, while our surroundings are blessed with an abundance of green. As a result, ONEgeneration's environment is well-suited to its active way of doing things.
To ensure that our participants are happy and healthy, our personnel are caring and considerate on top of being skilled and experienced. Better still, they come from a wide range of races and ethnicities, which empower them to take better care of our extremely diverse clientele. In this manner, we strive to be open and approachable to all those living in the San Fernando Valley.
To those interested, please consider these examples of our services:
- Daily exercise to make sure that our participants remain in good condition
- A wide selection of games and other activities
- Breakfast, lunch, and afternoon snacks are all chosen for their nutritional content
- Regular interaction with the children at our daycare
- A free transportation program is available for seniors who have problems accessing other modes of transportation
Here at ONEgeneration, we strive to enrich multiple generations at the same time, thus helping the people of our communities build stronger families. We believe that this connection between generation is essential to the physical, mental, and emotional well-being of our senior participants.
Schedule an appointment with an Advisor