About Oak Street Retreat
Oak Street Retreat is a quaint senior care home located in Cheverly, Maryland, which is in Prince George's County, conveniently located 1 mile from the Washington D.C. border. There are various parks and recreational areas in Cheverly, which was once mostly farmland. The annual Cheverly Day Festival attracts many locals and families from neighboring towns to join in the fun and games. Cheverly is quiet and friendly, making it a wonderful place to stay.
Oak Street Retreat provides everything you could possibly hope for and more in a home care community for your loved one. We treat our residents with the highest level of respect and compassion, allowing them to maintain their dignity and independence in a secure, happy group home setting. Our staff members are available at any time of the day or night to attend to our seniors' needs and we are committed to offering a fully customized service by accepting a maximum of 5 residents.
In order to encourage our community to interact with each other and maintain satisfying lives, Oak Street Retreat provides the following amenities:
- Stylish, yet comfortable accommodations for up to 5 seniors
- 3 healthy meals and 2 snacks daily
- Cozy living room for relaxation and chatting with fellow residents or visiting family
- Various physically and mentally stimulating games and activities
- Secure garden and outdoor common areas
- Religious and spiritual activities offered nearby
Visit Oak Street Retreat to learn more about how our micro-community can benefit your loved one in a fun-filled, comfortable environment.
Schedule an appointment with an Advisor