About New Beginnings Senior Estate
New Beginnings Senior Estate
New Beginnings Senior Estate is a residential care home located in the diverse city of Houston Texas, located in the Counties of Harris, Montgomery and Fort Bend. Known for being home to NASA's Mission Control Center and a large number of exhibits and museums, Houston boasts an array of interesting features that appeal to anyone. The city is located close to the Gulf of Mexico and offers a unique combination of marshland, prairie, forest, grassland and swamps. Its uniqueness makes Houston a special place to call home.
The skilled staff members at New Beginnings Senior Estate offer a personalized and dedicated service, providing the highest levels of care and compassion for all the residents of our micro-community. We encourage friendly participation and active socialization in our group home setting, and enjoy enhancing the spiritual, emotional and physical well-being of our seniors. Our commitment to providing the best care is what sets us apart.
To promote a well-rounded, healthy lifestyle, we offer a variety of activities and boast lovely amenities, including:
- Spacious, comfortable living areas for visiting with family and taking part in activities
- Large outdoor area and garden
- 3 meals and snacks prepared daily with specific dietary requirements being catered for
- 10 to 12 residents can be accommodated in stylish rooms
- Daily activities, events and games offered including crafts, baking, exercises, parties and more
Tranquility and peace await you at New Beginnings Senior Estate, where you can feel at ease and comfortable in a friendly, secure home.
Schedule an appointment with an Advisor