MorningStar of Sparks
2360 Wingfield Hills Road Sparks NV 89436
MorningStar of Sparks is an assisted living community located in Sparks, Nevada, in Washoe County and home to just over 90,000 people. Sparks is a beautiful city with small stores, lots of great shopping and fun activities for its residents. Residents can go shopping, visit the casino, take in a group outing, and then unwind back in our comfortable community.
At MorningStar of Sparks, we are committed to giving our residents the highest standard of care in a relaxed setting. Our highly trained staff works in all aspects of memory care options to assist with Alzheimer's and dementia and keep seniors engaged and socially active.
Our community also has comfortable indoor and outdoor spaces for shared events and group activities to keep the environment fun for residents. We have several great amenities and activities for residents to partake of and enjoy. These include:
- Rehabilitation services including physical therapy, occupational therapy, and speech therapy
- Spacious living accommodations with different layouts and room for visiting family
- Landscaped grounds with enclosed areas for outdoor relaxation and events
- Nutritious well-balanced meals and snacks prepared daily
- A game room with a pool table and areas to play cards and board games
- Relaxed and comfy seating in front of our fireplace for reading and talks
- Transportation to/from appointments and events
- Daily activities, informative classes and fun games
We are happy to be of service to the seniors in our development and would love to have your family member join us for relaxation, fun activities, and a host of new friends at MorningStar of Sparks.
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
would have been our first choice!!
I had recently taken a tour of this community for my loved one and I have to say I am a little disappointed in the staff. This was actually my first choice out of the different locations I had looked at for...
Everything is going well!!
My mother has recently moved into this community and so far things have been going very well for her. The staff have been friendly and accommodating to her needs as best as possible. She has been enjoying...
Not meeting my expectations
I think they are understaffed. I think some of the staff takes their job seriously and some do not.They were not following her care plan. She is required to have two showers a week. The aides were coming in...See all 14 community reviews
Housing Types Provided
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.