About MorningStar of Sparks
MorningStar of Sparks is an assisted living community located in Sparks, Nevada, in Washoe County and home to just over 90,000 people. Sparks is a beautiful city with small stores, lots of great shopping and fun activities for its residents. Residents can go shopping, visit the casino, take in a group outing, and then unwind back in our comfortable community.
At MorningStar of Sparks, we are committed to giving our residents the highest standard of care in a relaxed setting. Our highly trained staff works in all aspects of memory care options to assist with Alzheimer’s and dementia and keep seniors engaged and socially active.
Our community also has comfortable indoor and outdoor spaces for shared events and group activities to keep the environment fun for residents. We have several great amenities and activities for residents to partake of and enjoy. These include:
- Rehabilitation services including physical therapy, occupational therapy, and speech therapy
- Spacious living accommodations with different layouts and room for visiting family
- Landscaped grounds with enclosed areas for outdoor relaxation and events
- Nutritious well-balanced meals and snacks prepared daily
- A game room with a pool table and areas to play cards and board games
- Relaxed and comfy seating in front of our fireplace for reading and talks
- Transportation to/from appointments and events
- Daily activities, informative classes and fun games
We are happy to be of service to the seniors in our development and would love to have your family member join us for relaxation, fun activities, and a host of new friends at MorningStar of Sparks.
Schedule an appointment with an Advisor