Mission of Faith Assisted Living, LLC
6109 84th Ave New Carrollton MD 20784
Mission of Faith Assisted Living, LLC is a residential care home located in the center of New Carrollton, Maryland, which is Prince George's County. Our community rests just inside of the Capital Beltway, giving easy access to various highways and the commuter rail service. New Carrollton is a wonderful place to live and a great place for friends and family to enjoy when visiting.
Mission of Faith Assisted Living, LLC is committed to providing seniors with the highest quality of life in a lovely, spacious group home setting. Our community is dedicated to keeping senior safe and secure at all times. Our dedicated, caring, compassionate staff is available any time of day or night to keep all residents comfortable.
In addition to meeting all the physical and medical needs of each resident, our community is dedicated to encouraging seniors to participate and socialize with various amenities, including:
- Both indoor and outdoor common areas for lounging, relaxing and spending time being social engaged with peers, visiting family members and friends in a peaceful environment
- Planned onsite daily activities to keep residents engaged and socializing with others
- Nutritional based meals provided to meet the dietary needs of each resident
- Onsite devotional services provided
- An outdoor smoking area available
We are proud of our charming, vibrant community. We would like to take the time to personally invite you to join us for fun, rest and relaxation at Mission of Faith Assisted Living, LLC.
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Housing Types Provided
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.