1351 West Pine Avenue Meridian ID 83642
We are proud of our affiliation with the Department of Veterans Affairs and take pride in our responsibility to care for our nation's heroes and all seniors. Our senior services and amenities include, but are not limited to:
- Pet friendly community
- Transportation services
- Assistance with daily activities
- Multiple dining options including, restaurant style dining, meal delivery to your apartment, restaurant style dining room and private dining room for entertaining
- Medication management
- Housekeeping services
- Smoke free environment
Knowing that you have the assistance you need gives you time to live a carefree lifestyle, taking advantage of all that our community offers. You have many options ranging from relaxing in your private apartment to joining friends in the dining room to participating in daily activities. Join us at Meridian Center and enjoy the next chapter in life.
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Housing Types Provided
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.