2910 Toccoa Rd. Beaumont TX 77703
We provide plenty of activity and entertainment at home also:
- Daily craft hour in the activity room
- Exercise, including chair exercises, in our fitness room
- Movies in our private movie theatre
- Live entertainment in our lounge
- Church services
- Bingo and other games
- Barbecues in our outdoor enclosed courtyard
- Delicious meals in our restaurant style dining room
- Relaxing or gardening in the courtyard
Lucas Place puts residents at the heart of our community. Our caring staff can assist with monitoring chronic diseases such as diabetes and high blood pressure as well as manage daily medications. If necessary we can provide help with daily activities such as bathing, dressing and mobility. We offer transportation to medical appointments. We have a Wanderguard system in place and unlike most assisted living communities we offer massage therapy. Our Registered Nurse will develop an individualized care plan with input from the resident, their family and their doctors and other medical professionals.
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
My mom recently moved in and she seems to be adjusting really well. I will knows more later. Today I am really pleased with your staff and facility.Thank You
Closest substitute for being home. Very loving and friendly atmosphere. Residents seem content and mingle well. Staff is very responsive to concerns of the families. The open atmosphere is delightful!
I have no complaints about how things are going for my loved one since she has made the move into this community. I am very comfortable with the quality of care that she is receiving from the staff and she...See all 37 community reviews
Housing Types Provided
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.