Loving Care AFH
21202 97th Place S Kent WA 98031
Loving Care AFH
Loving Care AFH is a residential care home that is located in Kent, WA in King County. Art galleries, museums, historic sites, and state parks all surround our hospitable community. A visit to this attractive city is incomplete without visiting Lake Meridian and Kent farmers market. Kent is undoubtedly a great and striking city to not only live but also visit.
Loving Care AFH is dedicated to providing residents high quality assisted living services. We strive to meet the distinct needs of all residents in a beautiful, spacious, and safe group home setting. Our community is highly dedicated to offering a safe haven to our national heroes. Caring and compassionate medical professionals are on call round the clock to ensure all seniors are stress free and safe, regardless of the time of night or day.
On top of addressing the emotional, physical, and medical needs of residents, our lively community encourages residents to make friends and be active. Some of the amenities available to the national heroes include:
- An array of dining options with both private and restaurant style dining rooms for friends and families
- Pet friendly with a number of restrictions
- Religious services for numerous denominations
- An onsite barber shop and beautician
- A spacious swimming pool with incredible stay fit classes
- A state of the art library that is fully stocked
- A peaceful, quite and neatly done courtyard
- A stress free sitting area with a warm fireplace to host both new and old friends
We are more than proud of our community. Therefore, we invite you to join us for relaxation, rest, and fun at Loving Care AFH.
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Housing Types Provided
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.