584 Granada Avenue Youngstown OH 44505
Levy Gardens is a Jewish assisted living community located in the growing town of Youngstown, OH. Youngstown is located in Trumbull and Mahoning Counties, and home to just over 67,000 people. Youngstown has a lot of new shops, stores and great restaurants allowing residents the opportunity to do their shopping, go for a group outing and run errands, or relax in our community.
Levy Gardens is committed to ensuring our seniors have the highest level of quality care in a relaxed environment. Our highly trained staff are available anytime of the day or night to assist your family member with any needs that arise to give them an added sense of comfort and reassurance. At Levy Gardens, our goal is to meet the needs of your loved one and our licensed, medical staff offer 24-hour support should any need for assistance arise.
We are a very friendly and supportive group that enjoys social engagement, planning group activities and scheduling events on-site and off-site to encourage social interaction. A few of the available activities and amenities we have to offer include:
- Beautiful common areas displaying artwork created by the residents
- Daily activities including parties and birthday celebrations
- Apartments in different layouts
- Three delicious kosher meals and snacks daily
- All utilities, with the exception of phone service are included
- Two Jacuzzi spa tubs and an exercise room
- A shared communal room for games and events
We are proud to serve the residents in our development and invite you to join us for fun and relaxation, making new friends and group activities at Levy Gardens.
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Housing Types Provided
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.