Lehigh Acres Place
1251 Business Way Lehigh Acres FL 33936
At Lehigh Acres Place, our staff works closely with each resident encouraging independence and individuality while developing lasting relationships with each person.
Our award-winning ConnectedLiving program encourages residents to be engaged with their friends and families online. Friends and families can also access the network to view menus, calendars, photos and much more.
Lehigh Acres Place is intimate, welcoming and easily accessible for residents with limited mobility. Residents enjoy a wide range of services and amenities which include:
- A personalized care plan that is regularly reviewed and adapted
- Assistance with activities of daily living
- A vibrant activities calendar that encourages residents to be active and engage in the community
- Delicious and nutritious meals with snacks available throughout the day
- Regular personal housekeeping and laundry services
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Excellent assisted living
Best assisted living my mom has been. Also after three rehabs Lehigh place is much better than two of those !! Smaller place so residents get more attention. Mom on a special diet and they do a great job with...
The tour went great here. The place is very nice and very clean and the people are very sweet. That is the reason why we wanted mom to go here. We are happy with the decision that we made to let mom go here....
Room for Improvement, But A Nice Community
We had a pretty decent experience at this community. There is some room for improvement in some areas. I think there needs to be better communication between the staff. Also they need to work on accommodating...See all 6 community reviews
Housing Types Provided
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.