2800 Jiles Rd Kennesaw GA 30144
At Kennesaw Place we offer both memory care and assisted living services. Residents choose from a variety of private apartment-style homes that are spacious and homey. Our community boasts several common areas for resident to relax with old friends or develop new relationships with other residents or our friendly staff. Residents thrive at Kennesaw Place through our engaging activities and social calendar designed around the interests and needs of our residents.
Kennesaw Place offers a wide range of services and amenities which include:
- A personalized service assessment that is regularly reviewed and changed as needed
- Personal laundry services
- Regular housekeeping
- Staff specially trained in working with resident with memory issues
- Professional oversight from licensed nurses who consistently monitor the needs of residents
- Scheduled transportation services to appointments or local shopping
- Emergency response system in each apartments
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Visiting Kennesaw Place
I just toured Kennesaw Place with my cousin and our aunt. It was a remarkable experience! We had a lovely lunch in their private dining room and visited Aunt Ginny's room to make sure it was appropriate...
Very Close Yet Very Busy Surroundings
When I went to see what the community has to offer I saw a smaller place. It was also right in a busy place near a big highway with busy intersections. I liked how nice the staff and residents were but I didn't...
This community is a newer community. It seemed a bit brighter than the other Brookdale's that I had seen. They answered all of my questions and they gave us a very nice tour of the community. It was okay!...See all 4 community reviews
Housing Types Provided
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.