About Keizer AFC
Keizer AFC is located in the Marion County, OR, community of Keizer. Keizer is just north of Oregon's capital city, Salem, and is surrounded by rolling hills and farmland. It offers a pleasant, four season climate with warm summers and mild winters and is within 45 minutes of the much larger city of Portland for those who enjoy urban amenities. Keizer is has a population of just over 34,000 citizens and feels like classic small town, although it's got superior shopping, dining, and entertainment options due to its proximity to the state capital.
At Keizer AFC, our dedicated staff works hard to provide a happy, safe, and healthy group home setting. We choose our staff from among a large pool of qualified applicants to ensure the best possible care for our residents. Our goal is to provide a happy home where each resident can retain an optimal amount of independence without having to worry about the routine tasks of everyday living. Available services include:
- Three delicious and nutritious home cooked meals every day
- Beverages and snacks at all times
- Medication reminders and incontinence care
- Help with bathing, dressing, and personal grooming
- Twenty-four hour staff every day of the year
- Social interaction, conversation, and companionship
- Community outings and planned activities
Residents frequently compliment us on how much they appreciate living in a happy, safe home while retaining their independent lifestyles. Please contact us at your convenience if you are interested in finding out more about our home and our services.
Schedule an appointment with an Advisor