Joy Assisted Living I
3208 Plumstead Dallas TX 75228
Joy Assisted Living I is a senior care home located in Dallas, TX and serving the surrounding Dallas County area. Located in a safe residential setting, it offers ultimate quietude and relaxation. Just minutes from a shopping center, restaurants, and an extensive bus line, residents will experience optimum convenience and independence. Whit Rock Lake Park is just a short drive away, where people can enjoy a serene, natural setting that is teeming with wildlife.
Joy Assisted Living I hires only the most qualified, committed, and credentialed staff available to ensure the highest level of care for residents. Each staff member is passionate about what they do and eager to provide for the needs and desires of residents. With extensive training programs and full background checks, residence can feel confident in the aptitude and dedication of staff members.
Residents will enjoy a group home setting in a pristine environment, with a plethora of onsite amenities such as:
- Housekeeping and laundry service
- Meal preparation and family-style dinners, with special dietary accommodation as needed
- Monthly doctor visits and exceptional in-room care
- A beautiful, manicured landscape
- Private and semi-private rooms equipped with cozy furnishings reminiscent of home
- Arranged transportation to shopping, dining, and activities
- Enriching group activities, such as crafting, exercise, and movie nights
At Joy Assisted Living I, all residents will immediately feel at home. With the comfy accommodations, gourmet meal preparation, compassionate staff, and social environment, residents can enjoy their freedom and independence, while having their basic needs cared for by attentive staff.
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Housing Types Provided
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.