2000 Greenbriar Lane West Grove PA 19390
The historic community of West Grove, Pennsylvania, provides an excellent opportunity for Jenner's Pond to relax and enjoy life in an idyllic setting. Full of historic charm and natural beauty, West Grove offers outstanding amenities to suit a variety of personal tastes and requirements. West Grove has been a main producer of ornamental nursery products for over 150 years, and this heritage shows in the lush landscaping of many private homes and public spaces, with rose bushes being particularly well-represented.
Our skilled staff at Jenner's Pond offer substantial experience and expertise dealing with residents with dementia and Alzheimer's disease. We offer extensive memory care services and strive to provide residents with the best possible quality of life. Amenities of Jenner's Pond include:
- Programs, classes, and workshops tailored to resident needs and desires
- Professionally prepared meals designed for maximum nutrition and taste
- Lifetime membership to the local YMCA
- Lawn care, leaf and snow removal, and landscaping
- Housekeeping, linens, and laundry, with deep cleaning twice a year
- Customized care plans for each resident, including speech therapy, physical therapy, and occupational therapy when applicable
- Scheduled transportation and access to community activities
It would be our pleasure to provide you with a tour of our senior living community at your convenience. You can even meet some of our residents, enjoy a meal in our dining room, and view available cottages and apartments.
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Housing Types Provided
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.