About Irongate Apartments & Townhomes
Irongate Apartments & Townhomes is a low-income senior housing community located in the city of Aurora, Saint Louis County, MN. The community is located in the middle of many scenic attractions. Aurora, itself is located just a short drive near the Giants Ridge Golf & Ski Resort and nearby the Essential Health Northern Pines, making it an exciting place to not only call home, but to also welcome visitors to.
Irongate Apartments & Townhomes is a government funded, section 8, yet well maintained community that offers seniors autonomous living, while also offering assistance and support as needed. It is the right mix of independence with memory care or senior housing. Property managers are located on site and emergency maintenance is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. For further security of our residents, alarm systems are installed all throughout the community.
In addition to the great pride that Irongate Apartments places on the care and safety of its seniors, we also offer great amenities and activities to ensure you really love your new home, including:
- Close proximity to large city’s nearby, including Virginia, Hibbing, Eveleth, and Minnesota.
- Nearby golf and skiing located within two miles of the community
- Hunting, fishing, and boating nearby
- Beautiful views from each apartment
- Gated community for further security
- Community lounge for entertaining or relaxing in
Irongate Apartments & Townhomes invite you to join us here for entertainment, peace, and security.
Schedule an appointment with an Advisor