Irongate Apartments & Townhomes
310 East 4th Avenue North Aurora MN 55705
Irongate Apartments & Townhomes is a low-income senior housing community located in the city of Aurora, Saint Louis County, MN. The community is located in the middle of many scenic attractions. Aurora, itself is located just a short drive near the Giants Ridge Golf & Ski Resort and nearby the Essential Health Northern Pines, making it an exciting place to not only call home, but to also welcome visitors to.
Irongate Apartments & Townhomes is a government funded, section 8, yet well maintained community that offers seniors autonomous living, while also offering assistance and support as needed. It is the right mix of independence with memory care or senior housing. Property managers are located on site and emergency maintenance is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. For further security of our residents, alarm systems are installed all throughout the community.
In addition to the great pride that Irongate Apartments places on the care and safety of its seniors, we also offer great amenities and activities to ensure you really love your new home, including:
- Close proximity to large city's nearby, including Virginia, Hibbing, Eveleth, and Minnesota.
- Nearby golf and skiing located within two miles of the community
- Hunting, fishing, and boating nearby
- Beautiful views from each apartment
- Gated community for further security
- Community lounge for entertaining or relaxing in
Irongate Apartments & Townhomes invite you to join us here for entertainment, peace, and security.
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Housing Types Provided
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.