Independence Village of Frankenmuth
255 Mayer Road Frankenmuth MI 48734
• Personal home care in housekeeping, maintenance and linen services
• Experience chauffeured transportation services
• Custom care packages for individuals needing additional support
• Meal services and more!
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
A lot of our residents come from Independence Village Frankenmuth and highly recommend your facility.
I thought the crab cakes were great. Loved the taste of the pickles or cucumbers. Everything was great thank you very much.
My dad, [Removed], had a wonderful experience living at Independence Village. He had to move on to assisted living.See all 140 community reviews
Housing Types Provided
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.