Home Care Assistance Victoria
1396 Hillside Avenue Victoria BC V8T2B5
Like you, it's important to us that our older adults live happier and healthier lives at home. We provide them quality home care and support that allows them to do just that.
What makes us different? The quality of our caregivers, the responsiveness of our staff, our expertise in live-in care, and our programs. We embrace a positive, balanced approach to aging centered on the evolving needs of older adults. Our company has designed a Balanced Care Method that is based on studies of the extraordinarily long-lived elders in the Okinawa region of Japan.
All our caregivers are trained in The Balanced Care Method. This method centers on the scientifically studied lifestyle factors that contribute to a longer and healthier lifespan, promoting total wellness and maximum independence for seniors. At Home Care Assistance we understand the important connections between diet, exercise, mental engagement and social ties to reduce stress and create the best life. And Home Care Assistance is the only senior care agency with an emphasis on healthy longevity.
Our caregivers also provide quality service in all areas of activities of daily living including:
- Cooking and light housekeeping
- Laundry and change of bed linens
- Grocery shopping and errands
- Companionship and range of motion exercise
- Transportation to doctor appointments, supermarket, pharmacy
- Assisting with walking and transfer from bed to wheelchair
- Bathing, dressing and grooming assistance
- Status reporting to family
- Medication reminders
But that's not all. Home Care Assistance has created a new activities-based program for seniors and older adults with memory related conditions, helping specifically to:
- Slow cognitive decline
- Delay the onset of dementia
- Build a routine to look forward to
- Regain a sense of pride and accomplishment
- Engage with others in an enjoyable way
As you can see, at Home Care Assistance, we believe there is never a right age, just a right way to age.
Call us today because you want to discover more about how you can help someone live a happier and healthier life at home.
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Housing Types Provided
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.