902 Walter P. Holliday Dr Cleburne TX 76033
Heartis Cleburne is an assisted living community located in Cleburne, Texas, in Johnson County and home to about 29,000 people. Cleburne is a small and fun city with park-like settings and a host of activities where residents can go on group outings at Cleburne State Park or to the Plaza Theater Company for a show, before heading back to our comfortable development.
At Heartis Cleburne, we are happy to assist our seniors with the highest level of quality care in a relaxed setting. Our trained team works diligently in all aspects of memory care to help residents with Alzheimer's and dementia to keep them alert and interacting with one another.
Our development also has a strong social dynamic and we encourage interaction through diverse activities and special events planned by our social director. We have an activities calendar that's packed with great things to do giving residents several options for fun and entertainment. Some of our events and amenities include:
- Rehabilitation, occupational therapy, speech therapy, and physical therapy
- Spacious living arrangements with large rooms in different layouts
- Nutritious well-balanced meals prepared by our chef
- An on-site beauty salon for weekly appointments
- Exercise classes and weight equipment
- Transportation to/from appointments and arranged activities
- A fun game and activities room for bingo and board games
- Manicured grounds and large communal spaces
We love assisting and helping the residents in our comfortable community and invite you to bring your family member join us for shared relaxation, fun games and events, and lots of new friends at Heartis Cleburne.
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
We did not like this place at all. It was like a ghost town. When we walked in the community we saw not one residents or staff member. It was cold and reminded me of a institution. We knew this would not be...
Heartis is priceless!! Don't go anywhere else!
Wonderful place!! A staff that cares for your loved ones like their own. It's all family. The expert guidance from hospital to rehab to assisted living at heartis was by far the best. Priceless the help...
Great and wonderful place to be. The best place we visited for my dad!! Thank you heartis and Patrick!!See all 6 community reviews
Housing Types Provided
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.