About Heartis Cleburne
Heartis Cleburne is an assisted living community located in Cleburne, Texas, in Johnson County and home to about 29,000 people. Cleburne is a small and fun city with park-like settings and a host of activities where residents can go on group outings at Cleburne State Park or to the Plaza Theater Company for a show, before heading back to our comfortable development.
At Heartis Cleburne, we are happy to assist our seniors with the highest level of quality care in a relaxed setting. Our trained team works diligently in all aspects of memory care to help residents with Alzheimer's and dementia to keep them alert and interacting with one another.
Our development also has a strong social dynamic and we encourage interaction through diverse activities and special events planned by our social director. We have an activities calendar that's packed with great things to do giving residents several options for fun and entertainment. Some of our events and amenities include:
- Rehabilitation, occupational therapy, speech therapy, and physical therapy
- Spacious living arrangements with large rooms in different layouts
- Nutritious well-balanced meals prepared by our chef
- An on-site beauty salon for weekly appointments
- Exercise classes and weight equipment
- Transportation to/from appointments and arranged activities
- A fun game and activities room for bingo and board games
- Manicured grounds and large communal spaces
We love assisting and helping the residents in our comfortable community and invite you to bring your family member join us for shared relaxation, fun games and events, and lots of new friends at Heartis Cleburne.
Schedule an appointment with an Advisor