10200 E Harvard Ave Denver CO 80231
Join in some of the engaging programs offered. Or suggest your own group outing for the activities calendar. We embrace new ideas and make sure to have something fun for everyone. And speaking of fun, our local attractions offer tons of outdoor fun. We are close to Babi Yar Park, Cherry Creek Resevoir, and the Utah Park Rec Center. Or take in some indoor fun at the movie theatre, shopping center, or take visitors to the historic Clocktower Building nearby.
For your healthcare needs, we are conveniently located near Kaiser Permanente and the Aurora South Medical Center. We also offer a full menu of assisted living services on site, delivered with care and finesse, whether you need just a little help, or a lot. Talk to us today about how we can help you start Living Better Than Ever. We can't wait to meet you!
- Elegant, four-story building located in a quiet residential setting
- Spacious, beautifully landscaped grounds
- Two convenient elevators
- Comfortable, quiet library
- Gift/sundry shop
- Activity areas
- Off-street parking
- Laundry facilities
- Large outdoor deck
- Weekly housekeeping and linen service
- Full calendar of fun and engaging programs, events and activities
- Full-service salon
- Spacious studio, one- and two-bedroom apartments
- Bathrooms designed for safety and comfort
- Emergency communication system
- Wall-to-wall carpeting and window coverings
- Individually controlled heating and air-conditioning
- Comprehensive fire safety system
- Expanded cable television
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
My husband care
The care at this community for my husband is wonderful. The staff is caring and patient. I like knowing that the community is clean. The variety of the menu is appealing and he is pleased with the nice variety....
Harvard Square and HS The Gardens. My mom has been there for 6 years. In the Gardens the Nayas take great care of the residents. The care respect and dignity they show my mom is beyond compare!!They are working...
My new home
I like this nice community. I know that the staff and they are good and very attentive. The community has a lot of choices on the menu. The have activated, but I have not yet participated. I would recommend...See all 48 community reviews
Housing Types Provided
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.