917 NW 105th Circle Vancouver WA 98685
Harmony AFH is a senior care home located in the friendly neighborhood of Vancouver, WA in Clark County. There is a tranquil country feel to the area, and the home itself is within close proximity to evergreen parks. Vancouver is a lovely place to be in and great for family members to pay a visit to their loved ones.
Harmony AFH is totally committed to offering seniors a luxurious lifestyle while doing their utmost to care for their needs within a supportive and spacious group home setting. Our home is proud to have a registered physician from Europe, which in turn ensures that all our seniors' medical needs are seen to 24/7. In addition, the apartment-style habitat has a very warm and welcoming atmosphere. You are made to feel like you are part of the family by all in attendance.
Besides, meeting the physical and medical needs of senior members, our community is very hospitable and prompt seniors living here to engage in various activities and make new friends. Independent living opportunities abound, such as:
- Going for regular walks within a safe neighborhood and nearby parks
- Spacious outdoor area as the perfect spot to have barbecues
- Wholesome conversations with fellow residents in the welcoming atmosphere of the kitchen
- Playing Bridge and other card games
- Regular parties that also involve younger people who do not mind engaging in all kinds of up lifting activities
- The ability to watch or even engage in meal preparation
We are happy to invite any senior person to our humble abode for some rest, relaxation and lots of fun at Harmony AFH.
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Such a lovely home. I met several of the residents and they spoke very highly of their everyday quality of life. The staff was warm and welcoming. There were several innovative accommodations I noticed in the...
Thank You Adi
Finding a foster home for my elderly mother was very difficult for me I looked at several homes and then met Adrian. He and his staff have been a blessing. They have provided my mother with a nurturing, safe,...
Housing Types Provided
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.