About GRECU Point AFH
GRECU Point AFH, in Bellevue, WA, is a residential care home that serves King County. Located just a brisk walk from Lake Sammamish, it's ideal for fishermen and nature enthusiasts. In a quiet, residential setting with a rich, rural feel, residents will experiences a calmness and relaxation reminiscent of a beachside vacation. Surrounded by lush parks, rivers, and lakes, GRECU Point offers the natural escape that people often dream about.
At GRECU Point, professionalism is their top priority. They hire only the most educated, qualified, and compassionate staff, so each resident can experience the highest level of care. The employees are dedicated and passionate about what they do, eager to make each resident feel right at home.
GRECU Point offers a group home setting that is social and active for residents. They offer a variety of amenities including:
- 24/7 care and emergency medical attention
- A small, homey feel that emphasizes community
- Private rooms with cozy furnishings
- A public deck area for socializing and enjoying the summer sun
- Laundry and housekeeping services
- Prepared meals that can be customized to suit a variety of dietary habits including gluten-free, vegetarian, and kosher
- An on-site doctor that is contracted through Medicaid/ Medicare
At GRECU Point, residents can experience the luxury and independence of home, while having their medical and personal needs cared for by staff. With basic chores attended to by employees, residents can relish in their extra free time by enjoying the endless array of recreational activities the surrounding areas offer. With organized group activities daily, boredom is a word that will soon be forgotten.
Schedule an appointment with an Advisor