About Grand Horizons
Grand Horizons is a family-run assisted living community in the compact city of Appleton, Outagamie County, Wisconsin. Our quiet, peaceful community is located on a spacious, landscaped property in a residential neighborhood. Appleton offers all the services of a big city while retaining it’s small-town feel, making this the ideal place to enjoy a worry-free lifestyle.
Grand Horizons is dedicated to providing the best possible care to people living with Alzheimer’s, dementia or other memory impairments. Our team of professional, compassionate caregivers are committed to creating a safe, secure environment for all seniors, including those with specialized memory care needs. We have mature, reliable staff on-site around the clock to provide each of our residents and their families the peace of mind that comes with knowing help is always close at hand.
We work hard to maintain a warm, inclusive community where each resident feels valued and respected. We offer a range of specialized services and amenities including:
- On-site WanderGuard system to protect seniors who are prone to wandering
- Private and semi-private accommodations, complete with wheelchair-accessible baths and cable TV
- A large, enclosed outdoor patio equipped with comfortable seating
- Access to local rehabilitation services, including speech, physical and occupational therapy
- Common areas including a fireplace room, games room and two sun rooms
- Three hot meals served daily with snacks available 24 hours a day
- Regular housekeeping and laundry services
To learn more about our respite and long-term memory care services at Grand Horizons, please come visit us.
Schedule an appointment with an Advisor