2401 Thorn Place Fullerton CA 92835
Located in Fullerton, California, Glencrest Manor is a residential care home committed to serving seniors in northern Orange County and surrounding areas. Enjoy living a happy, healthy, and active lifestyle as you take in all the beautiful surroundings Glencrest Manor has to offer. Fullerton, once considered the center of agriculture in northern Orange County, is known for its Valencia oranges and other citrus crops, along with the Coyote Hills.
Definitely not your typical group home atmosphere, as the warm and friendly Glencrest Manor staff is always available to answer your call, with no questions asked, 24 hours a day, seven days a week. No task is too big, and no task is too small.
Services Available with Glencrest Manor:
- Daily assistance with bathing, grooming, and dressing
- Medication assistance and management
- Meal planning, preparations, and special dietary considerations
- Light housekeeping and laundry service
- Transportation to and from personal appointments, including shopping and social activities
When you choose to reside with Glencrest Manor, you are choosing the simple life, with all the comforts of home. A highly skilled and dedicated staff will make sure you never feel alone or lose your strong sense of independence. Most importantly, you will be treated with the respect, dignity, and kindness you rightfully deserve.
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Housing Types Provided
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.