920 West Garfield Street Clarinda IA 51632
Some of the features our residents enjoy include:
- Registered Nurse always available
- Doctor who makes regularly scheduled rounds
- On site therapy, wound care and other services provided by knowledgeable partners
- Clarinda Regional Health Center is nearby in case of emergency
- Assistance provided in all capacities as needed
- Emergency call system in every apartment and pendant pagers available
- Individualized care plans to meet the needs of each resident
- 24 on call maintenance
Seniors at Eiler place can enjoy a variety of classes and activities:
- Individualized exercise classes including Qigong
- Arts and crafts
- Happy hour
- Indoor putting green
- Barber and beauty salon
- Computer access and wifi at no charge for residents and guests
During the summer our large outdoor courtyards come to life, everywhere you turn residents are enjoying bocce ball, gardening or bird watching. Our barbecues are a popular event for enjoying tangy barbecued chicken, sizzling bratwurst and socializing with friends.
We have four styles of apartments to choose from, all of which are equipped with kitchenettes, cable and phone connections, walk in showers and can accommodate both wheelchairs and walkers. Apartment are suited for either single or double occupancy and include housekeeping and laundry services.
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
My mom lived there for a couple of years before she passed away. The staff were so good to us and mom. They treated us like family!
Review for Eiler Place - Clarinda, IA
Amazing staff, caring management. They always go the extra mile to make sure I am happy. Its the little things that count.
Everything seems to be falling into place
He is in transition. We are all trying to learn each other, but everything seems to be falling into place as we all get adjusted to the situation.See all 5 community reviews
Housing Types Provided
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.