6528 Dawnwood Drive Lanham MD 20706
- To ensure safety, peace of mind, comfort, security, convenience as well as maintaining normal lifestyle activities.
- To enhance the lives of our resident by providing remarkable and quality services that exceeds their standards and expectations.
- To make their golden years magnificent through continuum of person-centered care.
- To be the trusted aging service provider of choice.
- To cater individual needs and allow as much independence as possible while meeting housing, social, cultural and healthcare needs of all our residents.
- Strive to provide excellent client care by qualified, compassionate and dedicated employees.
Dynamic Care Residential Services LLC is committed to the core values and philosophy of care. We abide by principles that underline every aspect of our facility activities.
Speak and conduct ourselves to the highest professional and ethical standard of care.
Treat resident and staffs with dignity, and utmost respect regardless of position, cognitive or financial resources. Treating others as you would like to be treated.
To achieve an environment that will be perceived by our residents not as visitors/patients but rather as members of our extended family. Continuous pursuit of excellence in delivering the highest quality care
Transparency, collective strength and good communication are vital to the healthcare organization.
Our Services includes but not limited to the following:
- Licensed nursing staffs, and trained caregivers that are knowledgeable in all aspects of OHCQ rules and regulations.
- 24-hour awake staff
- Medication supervision/administration in accordance with physicians instructions unless prohibited by law or regulation.
- Conduct continuous supervision of our residents conditions, physically, socially and emotionally.
- Fully furnished private and semi-private rooms.
- Hospice and Respite care
- Full catered nutritional meals/snacks that fulfill dietary needs of our residents.
- Assistance with activities of daily livings and incontinent care.
- Pharmacy oversight and physician visits.
- Daily housekeeping.
- Fire safety system and Security Alarm system.
- Wi-Fi service, cable ready rooms
- Planned daily social, emotional and recreational activities such as singing, card and board games, storytelling, movies, guess that tune, reminiscing, newspaper reading, bible studies, Karaoke, ball tossing, dress up day, celebrating special and social events, only to name a few.
Call to tour in our property.
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Housing Types Provided
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.