Dorset Place - MC
12401 Dorset Dr Oklahoma City OK 73120
At Dorset Place, our residents enjoy high quality care services that are personalized and unique to each resident. Services and amenities enjoyed by residents include:
- A personalized care plan that is regularly reviewed and changed to meet individual needs
- Assistance with activities of daily living
- Personal laundry and housekeeping services
- Respite care
- Alarmed and secured doors
- Handicapped accessible accommodations
- An on-site beauty salon and barber shop
- Outdoor garden and enclosed courtyard
Our staff is carefully chosen to work specifically with seniors who have dementia and know what it takes to make each resident feel safe, respected and cared for. Our residents journey through a gentle daily structure which includes mental and physical exercise, life-enriching programs and daily life skills. Additionally, residents enjoy our award-winning dining program that offers dementia friendly dining with consistent seating, dining assistance from our professional staff and nutritious, dementia friendly menus.
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Great staff, great care.
My sister is in the best place that she could possibly be at this time of her life. I am close by to visit, always with a smile and greeting from the staff. Thank you for all you do.
My mother has been at Dorset Place Memory Care for about a year. I feel confident she receives the appropriate care in a professional and caring environment. She's safe and has the needed social interaction...
Best Place for Mother
My mother was in this facility before it became Dorset Place. For continuity of care, she has remained, and it has been a wise choice. The staff is kind, yet professional. I am kept well-informed. The...See all 6 community reviews
Housing Types Provided
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.