About Cozy Care
Cozy Care is residential care home in the town of Union Bridge, Carroll County, Maryland. Built in 1997, our four-bed home is located in a quiet neighborhood near Liberty town. Besides providing personalized senior care to the 40+, we are delighted that our group home setting is close to prime family vineyards, such as Galloping Goose Vineyards and Cygnus Wine Cellar, whose exceptionally high-quality wine is loved by our residents. You will also have plenty of outdoor recreation venues including the Piney Run Park and Hashawha Environmental Center.
The seniors will enjoy the passion, love, and dedication of our specially trained independent living staff. We have a senior care home team that will involve you in painting, gardening, music, sewing, cooking, field trips, or keep-fit exercises. Should you opt to go on a walk or pamper your pet, our friendly caregivers will provide company and chat you up.
The ambiance of the beautifully cultivated Cozy Care compound and the hands-on services have made us the market leaders in the provision of care for residents with dementia and Alzheimer's:
- Family-style dining providing low-sugar, low sodium, breakfast, lunch, and dinner
- Private and air-conditioned rooms with computer, the internet, and telephone line
- Beautician and barber
- Guest dining and family visiting area
- Housekeeping and laundry services
- TV and media entertainment room
- Daily living assistance including bathing, grooming, dressing, feeding, and toileting
Cozy Care is like a second family for the seniors in Union Bridge, MD.
Schedule an appointment with an Advisor