12803 Boxwood Court Union Bridge MD 21791
Cozy Care is residential care home in the town of Union Bridge, Carroll County, Maryland. Built in 1997, our four-bed home is located in a quiet neighborhood near Liberty town. Besides providing personalized senior care to the 40+, we are delighted that our group home setting is close to prime family vineyards, such as Galloping Goose Vineyards and Cygnus Wine Cellar, whose exceptionally high-quality wine is loved by our residents. You will also have plenty of outdoor recreation venues including the Piney Run Park and Hashawha Environmental Center.
The seniors will enjoy the passion, love, and dedication of our specially trained independent living staff. We have a senior care home team that will involve you in painting, gardening, music, sewing, cooking, field trips, or keep-fit exercises. Should you opt to go on a walk or pamper your pet, our friendly caregivers will provide company and chat you up.
The ambiance of the beautifully cultivated Cozy Care compound and the hands-on services have made us the market leaders in the provision of care for residents with dementia and Alzheimer's:
- Family-style dining providing low-sugar, low sodium, breakfast, lunch, and dinner
- Private and air-conditioned rooms with computer, the internet, and telephone line
- Beautician and barber
- Guest dining and family visiting area
- Housekeeping and laundry services
- TV and media entertainment room
- Daily living assistance including bathing, grooming, dressing, feeding, and toileting
Cozy Care is like a second family for the seniors in Union Bridge, MD.
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Peace of Mind
We have been very pleased with the friendliness and helpful attitudes with all the employees at Cozy Care.We no longer have to worry about our father being home alone, where he could fall and hurt himself.It...
Our best option so far, sho...
Our best option so far, should we decide we can't care for our sister in our home.
Housing Types Provided
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.