1545 Temple Lane Rockford IL 61112
Our residents enjoy a variety of activities, both at home and in our local shopping and natural areas. Favorite activities include:
- Picnics at local parks and natural areas
- Trips to local church events
- Concerts in town
- Live entertainment at home
- Exercise classes
- Dining at local restaurants
- Visits to the Paris Public Library
Our luxurious apartments are available either furnished or unfurnished and are suited for either single- or double-occupancy. All apartments include:
- Private bathroom with built-in safety features
- Individually controlled heating and air conditioning
- Ample closet space
- Kitchenettes with refrigerator
- Wall-to-wall carpeting
Our public spaces are graciously appointed, yet comfortable and welcoming. We offer space for group activities as well as quiet nooks, perfect for enjoying a chess game or sharing stories with a friend. Our common areas include our very own ice cream parlor, beauty salon, fitness and wellness centers, library, banking and activities center.
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Move Going Well
My aunt is doing well with her move to this community.
Nice and clean community. The staff was very helpful and professional. There are plenty of activities and the staff promotes the residents to participate which really helps my husband because he is usually...
They have been very good to our family!!
My father has recently made the move into this community and so far we have no complaints with how things are going for him. The staff are very friendly and have made sure to accommodate his needs to the best...See all 9 community reviews
Housing Types Provided
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.