Casa Amore East
1616 Zoltan Street Lancaster CA 93535
Casa Amore East
Casa Amore East is a residential care home located in Lancaster, CA, in northern Los Angeles county. Located outside of the Los Angeles metropolitan area, Lancaster offers access to city attractions and provides local recreation options, including seasonal outdoor festivals and farmer's markets. These features combine to make Casa Amore East a comfortable location for both residents and family visitors alike.
Casa Amore East is a family-styled residence that provides seniors with a high level of service in a warm and caring group home setting. Intentionally small in size, we engage our community in joyful and activity-based living, while ensuring that the needs of our seniors are consistently met. We take great pride in our round-the-clock professional staff, who continually deliver on our goal to provide the highest level of dignity and comfort to each resident.
As a uniquely caring community, we meet the physical needs of our seniors while also encouraging friendship and connections among our residents with the following services:
- Residential Style living with comfortable private and semi-private rooms
- Loving, thoughtful caregivers
- Delicious meals and snacks, including vegetarian options
- Social programs, including on and off-site group activities
- 24 hour quality care, including medication management
- Laundry and Housekeeping service
- Safe, comfortable, wheelchair accessible environment
- Assistance with daily hygiene and personal tasks
- Transportation and scheduling for appointments
We are very proud of the welcoming community we have created, and we invite you to join us here for rest, relaxation, and friendship at Casa Amore East.
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Housing Types Provided
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.