Caleo Bay Alzheimer's Special Care Center
47805 Caleo Bay Drive La Quinta CA 92253
Our approach, as well as our many years of experience, gives us a sense of pride and motivates us to be a valued resource for you and your family.
Our specially designed community built in 2013 for those with Alzheimer's disease and other related dementias offer spacious accommodations and personalized care for the uniqueness of each Resident. Your monthly fee offers a variety of amenities.
- Pre-admission home visit and assessment
- Specially trained staff to assist with daily living skills
- Licensed nurse on staff 24 hours
- An activities program designed for successful engagement
- Regularly scheduled social events with families encouraged to attend
- Three nutritious meals and snacks served daily
- Supervised outings to nearby points of interest
- Furnished towels and linens and routine housekeeping
- Resident clothing laundry
- Beautifully landscaped secured courtyards with walking areas
- Electronically monitored security system
- TV and telephone outlets in all Resident rooms
- Support groups, educational programs and referral services
- Individualized service plans
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Housing Types Provided
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.