Brookdale The Woodlands
1730 Woodstead Court The Woodlands TX 77380
Both our private and communal spaces are designed to be easily navigated by those using walkers or wheelchairs, and our caring staff, is available around the clock. We're a pet-friendly community and offer many amenities and services to ensure your comfort and well-being, including:
- Assistance with grooming and other daily activities
- Medication management
- Emergency call system in all bathrooms
- Showers with built in safety bars
- On-site full service beauty salon
- Individualized meal plans designed by a registered dietician
- Comfortable apartments with multiple floor plan options
- Craft and hobby rooms
- Beautifully landscaped patios and walking paths
Our wonderful activity director plans outings and in-house diversions that are very popular with our residents and their families. Some of our residents' favorites include our Red Hatter's club, scenic drives or shopping at one our nearby malls, line dancing, karaoke and church services.
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
$4300 f 1bd, $3800 f studio less $1000 thru Sept. includes all utilities including cable except phone. studio does not have LR
Mom's Choice for care
I like this community for the great care that is received. The staff is always caring and friendly. They have a nice variety of meals that are served. They do have activities for the residents who are able...
Comfort and Care
We toured this community. The staff was nice caring and able to answer the questions that we had on the care that would be given. We did like the menu of the meals. This community does have a lot of nice activities....See all 37 community reviews
Housing Types Provided
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.