46555 Harry Byrd Highway Sterling VA 20164
At Brookdale Sterling, residents enjoy highly personalized care services in a home-like setting. Our inviting and intimate home was designed to meet the needs of seniors, offering private apartment homes, spacious common areas and an active social calendar. We are a vibrant community that believes in developing a true sense of self and independence. We celebrate the uniqueness and individuality of each resident while encouraging residents to be actively engaged in our community.
Brookdale Sterling offers a wide range of services and amenities to serve our residents well. They include:
- A choice of apartment-style floorplans and layouts
- Spacious accommodations which include kitchenettes, individual climate control and private baths
- Enclosed outdoor courtyard with walking paths
- Private dining room for special celebrations with families and guests
- Library with volumes of books to be enjoyed by residents
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Kindness and value
This is a nice community for the care of a loved one. We found that the staff was helpful and nice. We liked seeing the residents who seemed social. We liked the activities and the nice menu of meals that are...
Brookdale Sterling was nice but seemed a little institutional. Staff seemed to be caring and to know all residents. Facilities were a little older compared to the other places I visited.
I had a close friend of my mother's needing some short term care following an extended illness which left her weak and needing some "TLC" and medication oversight. She was recommended Brookdale...See all 19 community reviews
Housing Types Provided
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.