951 Rose Drive Northport AL 35476
Brookdale Northport provides elegant senior living with southern hospitality. Our community is designed with resident comfort and enjoyment in mind. We offer many amenities to make life comfortable and fun:
- Landscaped walking paths and outdoor patios
- Private dining room for entertaining family and friends
- Game room
- Library with computer area
- Fireplace lobby with piano
- Beauty salon and barber shop
- Restaurant style dining room
- Pet friendly community
- Variety of apartment styles
We enjoy many activities at home as well as out in the community. Residents have many opportunities to go into Tuscaloosa for lunch or shopping. Residents also enjoy jewelry classes, our own community choir, live entertainment, church services and karaoke.
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Lovin' it here
My mother-in-law is just loving it here. She has a nice sized two bedroom with a kitchenette and she had plenty of room for most of her stuff and so she feels right at home. The staff has been great in helping...
A nice community
Mom is still adjusting to living at this community. The staff are very friendly and helpful. Mom is enjoying some of the activities and the staff encourage her to participate. The food is good and they offer...
Providing My Mother With Good Care
Everything is working out pretty well here at this community. I know my mother is being cared for well here. She is safe and in good hands. The community is well maintained, they do a good job with the cleaning....See all 12 community reviews
Housing Types Provided
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.