5250 Marsh Road Haslett MI 48840
Our compassionate community understands the unique needs of people living with Alzheimer's and related forms of dementia. We strive to make each individual feel at home while encouraging them to live a purposeful and intentional life. Our carefully chosen staff leads residents through a gentle and familiar daily routine which includes mental and physical exercises, practicing daily life skills, and life enrichment programs.
Other services and amenities offered at Brookdale Meridian include
- Highly personalized service plans that are consistently reviewed to meet changing needs
- Ongoing training and support for staff
- Assistance with activities of daily living
- Full-service dining featuring a dementia friendly menu packed with nutrition
- Personal housekeeping and laundry services
- Staff on-site and available around the clock
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
Wonderful staff and facility
We recently moved my parents to Brookdale from independent living. The first few weeks of transition for them was difficult, but the staff at Brookdale were so patient, caring and wonderful with them. It...
Caring Clare Bridge
My mom lived at Clare Bridge for a couple of years before her death. Everyone there was loving, caring, and so wonderful throughout her time there, especially during her last days. The staff is absolutely wonderful,...
Better than most
Clare Bridge has a clean, homey atmosphere with caring staff. Any issues we had were addressed immediately by a caring, compassionate Director. My husband is at risk for falling and I wish they had a better...See all 10 community reviews
Housing Types Provided
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.