Brookdale Medina North
49-A Leisure Lane Medina OH 44256
Situated in the center of Medina's shopping district, Brookdale Medina North offers residents access to all that Medina has to offer while providing exceptional assisted living services in a home-like community. Our stunning home offers residents many luxuries and services including:
- Paved walking paths to local parks
- A choice of apartment homes with a balcony, ample closet space and a kitchenette as well as individually controlled heating and air
- Beautiful veranda where residents enjoy getting to know each other
- Ongoing events and a full social calendar
We are proud of our many accomplishments and awards which include being a strategic partner in the fight against Alzheimer's with our local Alzheimer's Association chapter, a platinum member of the United Way for our significant fundraising efforts, and 'Best of Best' for assisted living in Medina County.
*Prices quoted are monthly rental charges and are provided by the communities themselves. Actual prices may differ due to one-time fees, timing and care services required. Speak with your Senior Living Advisor to learn more.
A tour for dad
We toured this community for care for my father. We liked the staff who were nice and able to answer the questions We did not take a tour due to we were informed that they did not accept Medicaid. We would...
One of Many Tours
They were nice to see. It was too far when visiting the community. It was 35 minutes away. We were looking for something much closer.
Liked the facility very much. High on my list. Liked the studio. Looking forward to updated decor. Perfect location. [Removed] was very helpful in answering all my questions.See all 17 community reviews
Housing Types Provided
The features and amenities that are displayed on this page contain marketing information provided by the community. A Place for Mom has not confirmed the completeness of the provided information, and cannot guarantee its accuracy.
To conduct a complete investigation, seniors and their families should:
- Tour any listed location to confirm the accuracy of the community description;
- Confirm that the community offers services that are required for the senior’s specific needs and budget; and
- Check additional licensing and state audit information.
If you become aware of any information that should be updated or noted, please contact A Place for Mom.